Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”. So, just in case you are interested in building a career in customer service, here are some companies you might want to start with.
Company: Merit Telecoms
Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Corporate Communications Officers
Vacancy Deadline: 5 October, 2016
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO’s clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO’s correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO’s office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any Social Science , LL.B. or any other related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Awoof Collections
Job Title: Customer Care Representative (Intern)
Vacancy Deadline: 15th September, 2016
Awoofcollection.com aims to be the one stop online shop for top quality, creative and unique products that makes life easy for you. We make available products that helps you solve problems and add great value to your life.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com and the position applying for as subject.
Company: Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Front Desk Teller
Vacancy Deadline: Not Specified
Workforce Management Centre is a management consulting firm, offering services in diverse areas such as eLearning, recruitment, HR management and talent management
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day business operations in the branch by providing cash withdrawal/deposit services to customers within authorized limits.
- Warmly receive customers’ requests / inquiries in a friendly, professional and courteous manner
- Assist customers and resolve complaints by directing them to appropriate desks or supervisor
- Receive, count and confirm customers cash deposits
- Pay cash correctly in exchange for properly certified or verified customer withdrawal instruments
- Post all house cheque deposits timely
- Receive and post all confirmed transactions customer account with proper value dating
- Process Western Union Money Transfer payments
- Remit Customs Duty payments received and issue receipts
- Issue Managers Cheques as approved by Supervisor
- Process Form M processing as requested by customer and approved by Supervisor
- Process and post all Branch’s collections (received on behalf of utilities, corporation, government, parastatals and other customers) and post on virtual platforms e.g., VPay, Interswitch, Remitta, Paydirect
- Take service charges as authorized
- Maintain accurate teller register and other records for easy access of information
- Sale of Bank Products
- Ensure error and fraud free transactions
- Monitor and ensure proper use of assigned work tools
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Handle any other task or activity that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- 0 – 1 year experience
- OND/HND in related fields
- Work experience in other Banks or companies is also a plus
- Not more than 27 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.