Job Title: Customer Support Managers
Vacancy Deadline: Not Specified
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy.
- This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative, capital/budget efficiency activities within the Unit, contracts review and negotiation in collaboration with the Procurement team, structural changes within the Unit etc.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing stakeholders within your immediate ecosystem for MTNN’s benefit.
- This includes participation in credible external think-tank sessions, involvement in inter-divisional focus Group sessions to improve business performance etc.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, think-tank activities etc.
- Normal MTNN working condition
- Regional and national travel
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 6 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- Possession of a postgraduate qualification such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation
- Experience in developing marketing mix and implementation
- Experience in managing banking operations will be an advantage Business process improvement and analysis experience.
- Experience & Training Experience & Training
- BA, BEd, HND, BSc or BTech
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online