Hewlett Packard (HP) is world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, the company brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP)
Job Title: Oil and Gas Production Operator
Job ID: 3011525
Vacancy Deadline: Not specified
HP CEMA Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program
- As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Sales team.
- Whilst you will get exposed to roles across Sales and Product management, you will have the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets and to help your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP products and solutions.
- The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan to shine, including-sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Make an Impact
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should alsosend their CV and any other document to showcase their super-powers.