Although unemployment rates in the industry are hovering around historic lows, and some roles are showing unemployment rates of around 1 percent but opportunities still abound for those who search for it. You might just be interested in some of these new job opportunities.
Company: Airtel nigeria
Job Title: Manager, Accounts Payable
Vacancy Deadline: 13th January, 2017
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- The successful candidate will oversee all accrual and month-end reporting for departmental functions, vendor reconciliation, intercompany cross charges and payable reporting requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Month End Accruals and Reporting:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all OPEX and departmental expenses
- Ensure that all accrual expense booked for the month have verifiable back-up scheduled
- Ensure timely submission of validated user group input to ACE
- Ensure accuracy of review decks for departmental functions and review with Head AP, VP FRC and CFO
- Ensure Strategic Vendors and Category A Vendors are reconciled monthly, Category B Vendors are reconciled Quarterly while Categories B & C are done half yearly and annually respectively
- Ensure reconciliation are done in line with group policy and Opco Target for reconciliation
- Ensure NDC are obtained for all reconciliation done
- Ensure open issues arising from reconciliation do not age more than 30 days
Intercompany Cross Charges:
- Ensure timely submission of intercompany debit note to HQ
- Ensure intercompany cross charges are booked on the AGIS module monthly
- Ensure timely submission of all AG Alignment and DTR Schedules
- Ensure timely submission of the weekly AP Score Card
- Ensure timely submission of Other AP related adhoc Reports
Balance Sheet Hygiene:
- Ensure that all accruals in the books are not beyond three (3) months of ageing without any escalation
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations for allocated accounts
- Ensure account clean-up for reconciling items arising from balance sheet reconciliations
Internal and External Audit:
- Ensure timely submission of auditors schedules
- Attend to queries raised by auditors during internal and external audit
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A university degree i.e. B. Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any numerate discipline
- Masters degree and/ or MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification (ACIB, ACA, ACCA, CPA) is mandatory
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience in Financial Accounting 2 of which must be in Supervisory Position
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personal organization and effectiveness
- Attention for details
- Strong ethics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Company: Dahfex Global Solutions
Job Title: Female Receptionist
Vacancy Deadline: 12th January, 2017
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators
- A female receptionist position is opened and the requirement is OND in any social science course of study.
- She must be able to communicate in clear English and must have an appreciable knowledge of computer.
- Applicant that resides within Lagos mainland and its environs is appreciated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Tedikom Wireless
Job Title: Research Writers / Data Analysts
Vacancy Deadline: Not Specified
Tedikom Wireless Limited – A leading software development and mobile telecommunications company .
- Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Perform internal audit and prepare all invoices and determine quality improvement processes.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Company: e.Stream Networks
Job Title: Service Desk Executives
Vacancy Deadline: 18th January, 2017
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System
- Owns the ticket for a specific incident
- Owns a specific incident from initial report to resolution
- Resolve first line support issues
- Function as the primary point of contact for incidents reported from users
- Troubleshoots and resolve incidents escalated from customer support
- Ensures that incidents are logged and prioritized.
- Ensures that issues not resolved at first level are escalated to the Service Manager or the appropriate level.
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Follow up with users to ensure satisfactory resolution of incidents.
- Work closely with the Customer support team to ensure responsive and accurate resolution of tickets raised.
- Accurately log all Help Desk tickets using the defined tracking software
- At all times provide the highest level of customer service.
- Sends periodic Service reports to customers. (Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
- Produce availability reports for Customers.
- Ensures all incidents and requests are logged.
- Ensures documentation of all incidents and user requests.
- Ensure that complete resolution history of major incident are recorded.
- Documents, tracks and monitors incidents to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Any other duty maybe assigned to you from time to time.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech/ICT/Hardware & Networks Engineering, Physics Electronics.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Ideally ITIL certified or have knowledge of ITIL. CCNA.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Smarttech Continental
Vacancy Deadline: 25th January, 2017
Smarttech Continental Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below
- Company Accountant
- Customer Relation Officer
- Desktop Publisher
- Database Administrator
- Graphics Designer
- Network Administrator
- Computer Engineer
- Software Developer
HND, B.Sc, M.Sc or Professional Certification.
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com