Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Principal Sales Consultant
Job Code: 15001789
Vacancy Deadline: Not Specified
- Plan, execute and support sales consulting growth initiatives in the Public Sector
- Define and drive sales consulting growth initiatives through territories and target accounts
- Develop opportunities and customers as references and public business accelerators (active references)
- Plan, execute and support external events
- Participate in the planning and represent Oracle at industry related marketing events, account based marketing events, workshops and other external events Oracle and channel events as required
- Support industry accounts, account opportunities and industry ecosystems
- Provide sales consulting support for chosen target accounts, initiatives and territories
- Engage with all levels within both Oracle and customer organizations
- Co-draft sales strategies together with the account managers
- Provide technical support in all necessary sales activities
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Define values propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitors products
- Support and develop existing customer and partner relationships and skills
- Work alongside partners and other third party organizations as required
- Help drive sales opportunities to successful completion
- Where required influence and participate in the definition of : Systems architecture and solution proposals, configuration of systems products and associated infrastructure for proposal and technical requirement definition for RFx inclusion
- Develop expertise and enable
- Actively develop technical and product expertise
- Actively develop industry solution expertise
- Enablement of Field Sales & SC’s as well as Channel Sales & SC’s where applicable
- This role reports into the Sales Consulting Industries Director, Middle East Africa with a regional responsibility for the Middle East Africa Region (MEA)
- The successful incumbent will be involved in Oracle infrastructure systems, including Engineered Systems
- The ideal candidate should have significant experience in IT solutions and IT transformation projects particularly focusing on joint solution sales resulting in the growth of Oracle’s systems business.
- Oracle sales consultant in this role must be excellent communicators, able to develop initiatives and articulate these in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and proactive and also be interested in advancing their specific expertise in the chosen industry, industry solutions and Oracle systems and technology.
- Be an experienced professional with a successful and proven track record in this domain and industry (Public Sector)
- Have a BSc. equivalent or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other degree supporting Information Technology.
- Have at least 3 years of hardware products pre-sales experience (with at least 10 years of overall IT experience)
- Have an excellent command of infrastructure (systems, storage, networking etc.) and software solutions typically deployed in the chosen industry
- Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate at management level as well as at a technical expert level.
- Have an understanding of key business drivers and competitive landscape in infrastructure and software solutions in the Public Sector
- Be proficient in translating complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- Strong working knowledge in the following areas is an asset:
- Strategic Information systems analysis and planning
- Technical design authority role for complex projects
- Knowledge of Oracle’s technology and applications portfolio
Language skills (both written and verbal):
- English – Fluent
- Other (French, Portuguese, Arabic ) added benefit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online